The first year in college can be exciting. So much to explore and do. So many ideas to try on before choosing a major and/or career path. We're here to help.
Culver-Stockton has designed the Guided Pursuit for Success (GPS) Program – our Guided Pursuit for Success – to help guide you to those choices. You will be encouraged to be an independent thinker, to seek answers that fit you through a variety of resources at the C-SC Career/Internship Center.
The GPS Program offers you a journey of self-exploration during which you consider your talents, interests and values as the first step in career exploration. Affinity groups of students also will work together to look at career and life planning, stress and time management, and academic success.
- Workshops for career exploration
- Job shadowing opportunities
- One-on-one mentoring with GPS staff
- Career exploration
- Academic advising with faculty
- Online resources
- First-year experience course
- Guided interest, skills, and values inventories
Gladys Crown Student Center