International Students

Culver-Stockton is a small, private college in Northeast Missouri with a growing number of international students every year. C-SC's curriculum is one of the most unique in the nation and our faculty and staff work with students to prepare for life after graduation, whether that's returning home or continuing their education in a U.S. graduate school.

More Info

Academic Curriculum
Admission Process
Campus Location
Moving to Campus


Do international students live with American or international students?
Included in a student’s acceptance packet is the Residence Hall Application. This form must be completed and returned for housing assignments to be made. On this form, students have the option of requesting if they want to live with an American or international student.

What activities are there for international students?
International students are eligible to participate in all extra curricular activities offered on campus. We encourage involvement with our many student organizations.

Is there a way to contact a current international student?
Yes! Contact the admission office at  We will have a current international student contact you.

Is there an ESL (English as a Second Language) program available? No, Culver-Stockton does not offer an ESL program. - See more at:

Is there an ESL (English as a Second Language) program available?
No, Culver-Stockton does not offer an ESL program.

Upon receipt of all application items, your file will be reviewed. If approved, a formal letter of acceptance and acceptance packet will be mailed to your address on file and sent by email.

Items to Complete

  • In the acceptance packet, Forms A-E must be returned to Culver-Stockton College.
  • In order for an I-20 form to be issued by Culver-Stockton College, a $2,000 USD advance-tuition payment is required. This advance tuition payment is refundable should your education plans change prior to attending Culver-Stockton College.
  • Once prospective students receive their I-20 Form, they need to pay an I-901 fee to the Department of Homeland Security. In order to enter the United States, students must present both the College-issued I-20 and the I-901 payment receipt to the U.S. Customs agent.
  • Charges (tuition, room, board and fees) are to be paid in full by August 1 for students entering in the August term and December 31 for students entering in the January term.
  • Students transferring from another U.S. college or university, must also submit a School Transfer Notification form.
  • International students are required to purchase health insurance upon arrival to the College (or provide proof of adequate existing health insurance). This insurance must provide repatriation and evacuation. F-1 Visa holders must obtain this basic insurance.


Office of Admission
Phone: (800) 537-1883