Culver-Stockton partners with Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing & Health Sciences (BRCN) in Quincy, Ill., to offer a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree that combines a liberal arts foundation with hands-on clinical experience. Students must meet BRCN standards to be accepted and begin the nursing program during sophomore year. Student's are recommended to meet with counselors from both C-SC and BRCN and visit both campuses.
First-Year Student Requirements:
- Minimum composite ACT score of 22
- Minimum high school GPA of 3.0
Transfer Student Requirements:
- Cumulative college GPA of 2.7
- Cumulative GPA of 2.7 in support courses
- Completed all the prerequisites with a grade of "C" or better
- Completed at least 24 hours of college credit
For more information, check out the BRCN Catalog.
Admission Counselor, Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing
Phone:(573) 288-6302 - See more at: http://culver.edu/admissions/staff/?view=c#sthash.IuypCkuY.dpuf
Admission Coordinator, BRCN
Phone: (573) 288-6302