We welcome applications from students who have been home schooled. Home-schooled students must meet the following minimum academic requirements to be admitted to Culver-Stockton:
- A composite ACT score of 18 or a combined SAT score of 860
- A signed parental transcript
- One of the following:
- Transcript from a high school or college where courses were taken for credit
- A Graduate Educational Development (GED) test score (500 average)
- A portfolio of representative work
So get started! Contact a Culver-Stockton admissions counselor today to find out more. Schedule a visit to campus to see for yourself what we have to offer in our corner of northeast Missouri. Or, apply online now.