To begin the admissions process, we need three pieces of information sent to the C-SC Admissions Office:
- Application for Admission
- Online Application: You can complete the online application for admission by clicking here.
- Download Application: If you don't want to apply online, you can download the application as a PDF document by clicking here. (You need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view and print the application. You can obtain this free software at www.adobe.com
- Request an Application: Click Here to send us an e-mail, and we will send you a paper application in the mail. Please be sure to include your name and mailing address.
- High School Transcript/GED Scores
We require an official copy of your transcript or GED scores. Please mail to:
One College Hill
Canton, MO 63435
- ACT/SAT score
We require a copy of your ACT/SAT scores. Culver-Stockton's ACT code is 2290 and the SAT code is 6123.