Culver-Stockton partners with Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing (BRCN) in Quincy, Ill., to offer a nursing major that combines a liberal arts foundation with hands-on clinical experience. Students must meet BRCN standards to be accepted and begin the nursing program in the sophomore year.
You must have:
- A minimum composite ACT score of 22
- A minimum high school GPA of 3.0
- A cumulative college GPA of 2.5
- A cumulative GPA of 2.5 in support courses
- Completed all the prerequisites with a grade of "C" or better
- Completed at least 24 hours of college credit
For further details about admission standards, click here or see the BRCN Catalog.
We recommend that you talk with admissions counselors from both C-SC and BRCN and visit both campuses.
So get started! Contact a Culver-Stockton admissions counselor today to find out more. Schedule a visit to campus to see for yourself what we have to offer in our corner of northeast Missouri.Or, apply online now.