- William Turner '51 and his wife, Shirley '52 have moved to Rochester, Minn. William is a retired captain for United Airlines stationed out of O'Hare Airport in Chicago.
- Nancy (Cramer) Brassea '52 is retired and lives in Tempe, Ariz. with her husband, Donald.
- Ruth (Voirol) Foster '52 moved last fall from the countryside, where she enjoyed a dog, six canaries and assorted wildlife that roamed on 3.5 acres adjoining a state park, to the city. Her son, Darrell, is in Atlanta with three sons, and her daughter, Sonya, lives just ten miles away with her two daughters. She would love to hear from old college chums.
- Rebecca (Mote) Frankford '53, finished a 4 year term as president of the board of Jacob's Place Homeless Mission, Inc. in Searcy, Ark. This is a new adventure for White Co. Arkansas and serves families in the area. She resides in Athens, Ala.
- JoAnn Azdell '52 and her husband, Berry, are retired farmers. They live on their Centennial Farm, northeast of Mexico, Mo. Their daughter, Sheila, is a family practice MD in Springfield, Ill., and their daughter, Janet, is a special elementary reading teacher in Mexico, Mo. They have four grandsons and keep busy attending their events.
- Virginia (Vest) Malone '55 is a retired teacher and lives with her husband, John, in Jefferson City, Mo. They have four grown children, 9 grandchildren and 11 great grandchildren.
- Margaret (Lang) Langmuir '56 is still singing with the Masterworks Chorale (one of Boston's premier choruses) and pursuing her hobby of metalworking with copper and silver, as well as making and selling jewelry and enameled bowls and plates. She lives with her husband, Bruce, in Sudbury, Mass.
- Celia Sue (Keethler) Robinson '58 is retired from Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., where she was a certified hand and upper extremity therapist. She lives in Kasson, Minn.
- Judith (Koerner) Olen '58 and her husband, Michael are retired and live in Highland, Ind. Judy is the president of the board of directors of the Humane Society for the Calumet Area and is active in the Disciples of Christ First Christian Church of Highland. They enjoy a retirement home in the Lake of the Ozarks, Mo.
- John Behrens '59 and his wife, Donna, have moved to Granbury, Texas.
- Caroline (Brown) Besco '59 moved to Rogersville, Mo., last November where her sister lives. She has reduced the mileage she drives and is now closer to assistance for her physical-health needs. She is also closer to her church and activities there. Her eldest son lives in Texas and her youngest son lives in North Carolina.
- David Brewer '59 recently celebrated his 50th year of practicing law and his 51st wedding anniversary to his wife, Susan. They reside in Huntington, Ind.
- Rod Lowrey '59 lives in a senior retirement community in Ellisville, Mo, a suburb of St. Louis. He was the co-founder of Forsyth Country Day School, a K-12 school (1000 students) in Winston-Salem, N.C. in 1970. He was the president of the board for 13 years. He finished writing a romantic novel about a senior retirement center and is also preparing to rewrite and expand his book on marriage and relationships.