- Gary Mayes '61 is retired as a Disciples of Christ Minister and lives with his wife, Suzanne, in Westfield, Ind. They will celebrate 49 years of marriage Dec. 28.
- T.J. Meyer '61 is keeping busy in retirement, volunteering at the Abraham Lincoln Musuem in Springfield, Ill., grading GED essays, working as a grip on films and doing acting as an extra (Final Witness, The National Museum of Surveying, Legally Blond 2, Jump In and others).
- Tom Cornelius '62 and his wife, Colletta, live in Janesville, Wis., where he volunteers for Agrace Hospice Care. They have seven wonderful grandchildren.
- September 2012 PawPrint - Devon and Dayle (Selby) Mixer '62 celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary in 2009 with a river cruise to Russia. They have two daughters- Deanne and her husband, Rick Stegeman from Glen Carbon, Ill., and Debra, and her husband, Jerry Rose from Riva, Md. They have four grandchildren and one great-grandchild. Dayle still works as needed at the Centerpoint Medical Center in Independence, Mo., as a medical technologist and Devon is self-employed as a contractor and owner of self-storage facilities. In her spare time, Dayle likes to work with ESA (Epsilon Sigma Alpha International), a philanthropic organization that raises money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in Memphis, Tn.
- Helena (Watson) Ruhl '62 retired after 25 years of teaching accounting and administrative work at Three Rivers Community College in Poplar Bluff, Mo. on June 30, 2012. She plans to attend Homecoming to celebrate her 50th reunion, along with daughter Peggy Peterson '93 and granddaughter Jacqueline Zoll '10. Since Helena was the first member of her family to attend college, she has been very proud to see her daughter and granddaughter join the Culver-Stockton College alumni family.
- After 36 1/2 years, Dr. William E. Austin '63, has retired as senior pastor of Virginia Beach Christian Church. In December, he will celebrate 45 years of marriage to his wife, Karen. They have two sons, Todd '93 and Brian. Todd and his wife, Stacy, '95, have four children and live near Washington, D.C. where Todd is a school counselor. Brian is a clinical social worker who works in hospitals near Seattle, Wash. Dr. Austin has has two books published and is currently writing a column on relationships for a local newspaper. He is leading a grief support group for the Lutheran Family Services of Virginia and continues to do counseling for Tidewater Pastoral Counseling Services.
- Tom '63 and Cynthia (Wilcox) '64 Wiltshire recently celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a trip to Ecuador and Galapagos with their children and grandchildren. Their son, Robert '85, and wife, Linda, and son, Daniel, and wife, Jane, were both celebrating their 20th wedding anniversary; their daughter Michelle '88 and Fred '87 Bouchard were celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary; and their daughter Bethany and husband, Dave Breen were celebrating their 15th wedding anniversary. Congratulations to all!
- Dan '64 Thomas and his wife, Judy, are building a retirement home in Crown Point, Ind. They are building the home by themselves.
- Michael Green '64 and his wife, Sandra, reside in Northbrook, Ind.
- Michael Green '64 and his wife, Sandra, reside in Northbrook, Ill., where he is self-employed as an international air courier pilot.
- James '64 and Judy (Crigler) '65 Hawkins recently celebrated having five generations of their family together. James K. Hawkins (age 97), James A., James F., Brian James (age 26) and Hudson James. Hudson James Hawkins is Jim and Judy's first great-grandson.
- Dan Thomas '64 is nearing the end of building a retirement home completely by himself. He has a 1955 Packard Clipper running very close to the one he had at Culver-Stockton when he worked for Bob Ayers at Ayers Oil Co. Dan and his wife, Judy, live in Crown Point, Ind.
- Bob Carpenter '65 retired in December, 2012 after working more than 47 years for the U.S. Government, most recently as a Senior Contracting Officer at the Federal Railroad Administration's headquarters in Washington, DC for 23 years. With no more need for daily bus and subway commuting to DC, he and his Colombian wife, Maria Elsy, plan to move in late 2013 from Chevy Chase, Md. to Orlando, Fla. where Bob has tentative plans for tutoring English to foreign immigrants in between year-round gardening chores in his Florida yard, volunteering at the local animal shelter, and periodic travel adventures in this country and out. He welcomes contacts from C-SC alumni, especially those in Florida, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Michael '65 and Janet '66 Jacobs reside in Lake Geneva, Wisc. where Michael has retired as vice president for Untied Conveyor Corporation.
- Terry Larimore '65 and his wife, Sonja G. Sandall, are retired and live in Franklin, Tenn. Terry works part-time as a customer service representative for Publix Super Markets, Inc. and Sonja (Gay) works full-time at JCP in the Galleria Mall in Franklin. Both of his daughters live in in Lexington, Ky.
- Tom Mott '65 retired from Warren Township High School in 2012. He is now keeping busy substitute teaching as a monthly substitute at Warren, and traveling with his wife, Jackie. They have seven grandchildren. Tom and Jackie live in Grayslake, Ill.
- Thomas Nilsson '65 has retired from the U.S. Department of Defense and is at home in Monocqua, Wis. He has tried to follow C-SC football around the world. He will always be a fan of small college football which combines education, athletics and fair play.
- Patricia (Farrell) Casko '66 is enjoying retirement and staying active with her daughters and grandchildren. She loves the fellowship with her Christian friends.
- Bill '66 and Jean '67 are both retired and spending time traveling, golfing and visiting grandchildren. They reside in Macomb, Ill. Bill retired as a store manager for J.C. Penney. They have lived in Iowa, South Dakota, Nebraska, and Oregon.
- Harold '66 and Marilynn (Holst)'65 May are retired and live in Johnsburg, Ill.
- Dr. Wayne McGinnis '66 has taught English in college for 45 years, since graduating from Culver-Stockton. His field is modernist literature. He has also been a golf collector (old golf items) for many years and remembers the C-S course as having at least one sand green. He and his wife, Sally, have lived in Arkadelphia, Ark., since 1975.
- Karen Sterling '66 is the proud first-time grandmother of identical twin grandsons, Cole and Kellen. Karen lives in Bartlett, Ill.
- Peter Zakos '67 is retired and lives in Lombard, Ill. Pete enjoys spending the fall, winter and spring seasons in Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Art Zimmerman '67 and his wife, Sharon, live in Crossville, Tenn., where he is enjoying retirement on the Cumberland Plateau near the Smokey Mountains.
- Bill Baxter '68 and his wife, Carol, live in Loudon, Tenn.
- Bill Baxter '68 is retired from Johnson & Johnson and lives with his wife, Carol, in Loudon, Tenn.
- Bill Baxter '68 and his wife, Carol, recently relocated to Tennessee and built a new home on Tellico Lake. They look forward to hearing from any "Wildcats" living in, or visiting the Knoxville area.
- Donald '68 and Cheryl (Dunker) '68 Campbell live in New Port Richey, Fla.
- Andrea (Edwards) Nelkin '68 and her husband James live in Bronx, NY. James retired as of June 1, after 28+ years of work at NYC Human Resources Administration. He continues his evening teaching at New York University. (Andrea) Andy still works as a freelance proofreader and copy editor. They hope to find time to do some serious traveling in the years to come!
- Janis (Marr) Walker '69 and her husband, Tom, live in Ft. Wayne, Ind., where Janis retired after a career in teaching.