- Phyllis (Shelly) Chapman '80 was selected as the November 2012 Employee of the Month for the State of Missouri's Division of Workforce Development. She has been employed by the Division for 8 years and is the Trace Act program representative at the Missouri Career Center in Washington, Mo. She obtained her Master's degree in public relations from Webster University in 2009.
- Nancy (Davis) DiMarco '81 lives in Glendale, Ariz. with her husband, Rod. They moved to Arizona in 1997 and Nancy has a women owned home based business. Nancy and Rod have been married 29 years! For their 25th anniversary they went to Santa Barabara, Calif. Nancy misses the fun she had at Culver, being a SigKap and Little sis of ATO. Her most vivid memory is having TJ Swan Easy Night at the "river". There are a lot of other good memories also!.
- Kevin Petschow '81 has been nominated to serve as national president of the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity. Kevin is a senior director for Cisco Systems. He resides in Hawthorn Woods, Ill. and has two children, Maddie, 21, and Tristan, 16.
- Cynthia (Pilger) Hoffman '82 and her husband, Rich, live in Mundelein, Ill. with their children Ian, Brynn and Hope.
- Terri (Hendrix) Jungers '82 resides in Vandalia, Mo., with her husband, Jim, and their two children, Mathew, Jill and Holly. After 30 years of teaching vocational business education in the Van-Far school district, Terri is retiring this spring.
- Terri (Hendrix) Jungers '82 recently retired after 30 years of teaching vocational business education at Van-Far High School in Vandalia, Mo.
- David '83 and Jennefer (Estell) Julson '83 have a granddaughter, Magdalene Ann Ruble, born in July, 2012 to their daughter, Amy. They live in Urbandale, Iowa. Jennefer is a senior commercial lines agent for Middendorf Insurance Association.
- Heidi (Copes) Orris '83 recently retired to Mena, Arkansas to pursue her art and take care of her father.
- Michelle (Dittmer) Scott '83 was an environmental sanitarian with the Adams Co. Health Dept. in Quincy, Ill., for 18 years. In February 2005, she was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. Now she is a homemaker. She and her husband have two daughters, Karrie and Danielle. Michelle and her husband, Larry, are the proud grandparents of grandson Cooper Vincent Brown, born on June 7, 2011. She enjoys camping, fishing, and spending time with their grandson.
- Jayne (Murfin) Clampitt '84 and her husband, Greg, reside in Shawnee, Kans. They lived in Independence, Iowa, for 18 years and recently moved to Kansas. They have three beautiful children - Garrett, Jeannett and Jannell. Jayne is the owner of Clampitt Creations specializing in photography/graphic design, Greg works for John Deere.
- Barbara (Dodd) Perkins '85 is a professional makeup artist in St. Louis. Her son, Philip, is a veteran of the Marine Corp and has moved back to Missouri with his wife, Joline, and two sons, Skylar and Lane.
- Kurt Sangmeister '84 has served as the court administrator in the 12th Judicial Circuit (Joliet, Ill.) for the past 15 years. Last summer, his court hosted the trial of Drew Peterson, which was one of the highest profile trials in the country and received national and international attention from the media.
- Bob Culbert '85, and his wife, Lynn Paulsen '86, live in Johnston, Iowa, where he is the commercial team lead for U.S. Bank.
- Glen Shepherd '85 was recently reassigned as the Chief of Cyberspace Force Management for Air Force Space Command. Cyberspace is the command's newest mission area and focuses on the operation and defense of the nation's cyber capabilities. Glen's daughter Amelia is a senior at the University of North Texas and his youngest daugher, Abigail, is playing tennis at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin where she is a freshman. Glenn and his wife, Corinne, live in Colorado Springs, Colo.
- Alisa (Person) Cameron '86 is the supervisor of the TRIO Student Support Services at John Wood Community College in Quincy, Ill. Alisa has three sons: Logan, Nathan, and Riley
- John Grubbs '87 and his wife, Chris, live in Wentzville, Mo., with their children, Christian, Caitlin, Caroline and Quinten. John is an area director of sales and marketing for Kindred Healthcare in St. Louis.
- Jean (Menke) Morrison '87 is busy with the PTA and Boy Scouts. She is the District 8 director for the Illinois PTA. Her husband, Rick, is a pharmacist at Blessing Hospital. Their son, Nathan, is going to school in Cleveland, Ohio for Classic Car Restoration. Their son, Connor, is a junior at QHS, busy with band, Scouts and working at HyVee as a pharmacy technician. Their younger son, Jacob, is in 7th grade, busy with Scouts and the Puppet Ministry at VSUMC in Quincy.
- Phil Stine '87 is a service advisor at Fesler Motor in Fairfield, Iowa, where he lives with his son, Dalton.
- Susan Fox '88 resides in Silver City, N.C. She is the assistant director of Carolina Adoption Services in Greensboro, N.C.
- Michael Knight '88 is a corporate clinical trainer in St. Louis, Mo. His wife, Shellie, is a manager in the financial industry. Their son, Ty, is a second-degree blackbelt in Tae Kwon Do, working toward his third-degree blackbelt. Their daughter, Tasha, is a medical coder living in Florida.
- Pamela (Smith) Millican '88 lives in Quincy, Ill.
- Vanessa Veit '88 resides in Bellingham, Wash., with her daughter, Adia.
- Angie Scheiter Bridges '89 and Mark Bridges '87 are becoming empty nesters! Daughter Molly will be a Junior at Iowa State University majoring in Elementary Education with a minor in math and technology and son Alec will be joining his sister in the fall majoring in aerospace engineering. Mark is a senior reactor operator at the Exelon Nuclear plant and Angie teaches kindergarten for the Bettendorf Schools. They reside in Davenport, IA.
- Dr. Lisa Nunn '89 is currently working on a novel and has cofounded Deranged Creations, LLC. in Osceloa, Mo after teaching composition and literature for eleven years. To check out her line of T-shirts and hats you can visit her facebook page for Deranged Creations LLC.