- Becky Johnson '90 lives in Decatur, Ill., where she is a human resources manager for Archer Daniels Midland (ADM).
- Kara (Piotrowski) Ryder '90 was recently hired by Ace Hardware (HQ) as the HR Manager, Retail Operation, in Oak Brook, Ill. Kara lives with her husband, Ron, and daughter, Taylor, in Aurora, Ill.
- Bryan Spencer '90 resides in Wentzville, Mo. He is a teacher at Francis Howell School in St. Charles, Mo., and is also a candidate for Missouri House of Representatives District 63. More information is available online at Citizensforspencer.com or on Facebook Citizens for Spencer.
- LeGita Scott-Williams, '91 is the director of human resources for Arikan Centered Education Taskforce Inc.
- Vince Sevali '91 is a warehouse supervisor for Sierra Rutile Limited. He lives with his wife in Freetown, Sierra Leone, with their three children, James, Nemah, and Tonyava.
- Bill Laws '92 is a district manager for the Social Security Administration in Lebanon, Mo. Bill resides in Springfield, Mo.
- Karen (Schrand) Ronchetto '92 and her husband, Dan, and children Allison and Nicholas have moved to the Woodlands, Texas where Karen in enjoying being a stay-at-home mom.
- Mark Stange '92 and Jeff Wallace welcomed their daughter, Elenore Stange-Wallace, born on May 6, 2011. Mark is a principal for Wood View Elementar School. They reside in Darien, Ill.
- Leslie (Dole) Poston and her husband, Ray, live in Dixon, Iowa with their children, Zachary, Bailey, Allie and Nicholas. Leslie completed her Master's Degree as an Adult Advanced Practice Nurse and is setting up an Oncology Genetic Clinic.
- Cheryl (Cunningham) '93 and David Stock '95 are residing in Holts Summit, Mo. Cheryl has recently changed schools and is now the 7th and 8th grade special services teacher at Blair Oaks Middle School in Jefferson City, Mo. David has been promoted to director of networking for Columbia College in Columbia, Mo.
- Pamela Wade '93 is a counselor/advocate for the Domestic Violence Agency in Chicago, Ill. Pam lives in Oak Park, Ill.
- Maria (Pitorak) Beauregard '94 and her husband, Steve, reside in Chicago, Ill. Maria is a lead nurse associate at the University of Chicago; Center for Reproductive Medicine. Maria and Steve have two children, Jacob, born Dec. 2008 and Kaitylnn, born June 2011.
- Barbara (Scott) Dawdy '94 was hired as assistant professor of business and marketing: PR & Advertising Program coordinator for Stephens College, an all-women's private liberal arts college in Columbia, Mo., in 2009. She was received the Student Advising Award in Spring 2011 and was asked to chair the Business & Marketing Department in Fall 2011. She remains happily married to husband, Jeff Dawdy (UMR), who helps her spoil their two poodles, Jackson Joseph, 12, and Emma Louise, 13. They are in their sixth year of home renovation for "The Money Pit."
- Chris Fletcher '94 and his wife, Christy, reside in El Paso, Texas. Chris is a special agent with the DEA in El Paso.
- Linnea (VanWingeren) Fryman-Viniard '94 and her husband, Shannon, reside in Benton, Ky. Linnea is a recruiter for Adecco in Paducah, Ky. Linnea has a six-year-old son, Will.
- Christina (Jaycox) Gawedzinski '94 lives in Florissant, Mo., with her husband, Jeffrey, and three children, Tara, Drew and Kennedy. Christina is a mental health professional focusing on child/adolescent trauma therapy for Children's Advocacy Services of Greater St Louis-UMSL.
- Steven Sands '94 and his wife, Kori, reside in Columbia, Mo. Steve is a home loan approval consultant team leader at Veterans United Home Loans in Columbia. Steve's wife, Kori, is the regional account manager for KOMU-TV 8. They have three sons, Grant, 6, Cal, 4, and Hank, 5 months old.
- Heidi (Silverberg) Austin '95 and her husband, Drew, are proud parents of a son, Zachary Alan Austin, born December 12, 2011. The Austin family lives in Lawton, Okla. Heidi works as an occupational therapist for Comanche County Memorial Hospital and Drew works for CGI in Lawton.
- Aaron '95 and Carrie (Wilson) '95 Buchanan reside in O'Fallon, Mo., with their five children, eight year-old Matt, five year-old Lauren, and three year-old triplets, Evan, Ryan and Rachel. Carrie works as a human resources director for Swank Motion Pictures, Inc. and Aaron works for Wells Fargo.
- Dr. Shawn (DePriest) Drake '95 is the chair of the physical therapy department of Arkansas State University. She lives in Jonesboro, Ark with her husband, James and two children.
- Elisa (Mineck) Harris '95 is assistant general counsel for Vanguard Health Systems. She lives in Brentwood, Tenn., with her husband Kyle, and children, Austin, age six, and Julia, age one.
- Dru Ann (Hobbs) Nash '95 and her husband, Mike, reside in Rocheport, Mo. Dru is a professional school counselor for Columbia Public Schools in Columbia, Mo.
- Amber Steinbeck '95 continues to practice law as a partner with the 600+ attorney law firm of Husch Blackwell. For the fifth consecutive year, Amber has been named by the Kansas City Business Journal as "Best of the Bar" for business litigation and by superLawyers as a "Rising Star" of litigation. Earlier this year she was honored by the Kansas City Business Magazine, naming her "Influential Woman" of 2012. Amber resides in Kansas City, Mo., with her daughter, Caden, age 7.
- Phil Cotta '96 is a history teacher for Kirkwood School District in Kirkwood, Mo. He lives with his family in Frontenac, Mo.
- Larry Padgett '96 resides in Lincoln, Neb., with his wife, Erin. Larry is a production supervisor with Nestle Purina Petcare in Crete, Neb. He completed his master's degree in psychology with a focus on organizational consulting from the University of the Rockies in Colorado Springs, Colo.
- Chris Cosentino `97 has been a salesman at Aladdin Steel, Inc. since 2005. Chris and his fiance, Trisha Garrone, have a daughter, Isabella Jean Cosentino, born Nobember 3, 2011. Isabella spent 19 days in NICU and then came home happy, healthy and beautiful. Trisha is a payroll specialist for the Ferguson-Florissant School District in Florissant, Mo.
- Angela (Hapel-Wood) Dingess '97 resides in Salem, Mo., with her husband, Robert, and their children, James, Alex and Eric. Angela is a first grade teacher at Salem R-80 school district.
- Karissa (Smith) Moore '97 and her husband, Chris, live in Columbia, Mo., with their children, Carson, age 5, and Carlie, age 4. Karissa is an auto underwriter for State Farm Insurance in Columbia.
- Dominic '97 and Merideth (Petersen) Rossi reside in Springfield, Ill., where they are the owners of Te-Ro Company.
- Charlie Wooten '98, was recently selected as a Rising Star by the Missouri/Kansas Superlawyers publication. This is the second year in a row that Charlie was selected. He is a partner at the Hillsboro, Missouri law firm of Roberts, Wooten and Zimmer LLC and currently serves as the president of the Jefferson County Bar Association. Charlie resides in Hillsboro with his wife Jan, and three children- Avery, Marin and John Thomas.
- Chris Barham '99 resides in Springfield, Ill., with his wife, Ashley, and their two children. Chris is a teacher at SPS 186.
- Darin Nix '99 resides in Beaumont, Texas with wife, Michaela and step-children, Corie, Garret and Brenden. Darin works for BASF as a QC lab technician. After coaching college football for eight years, his biology degree from C-SC comes in handy at his position with BASF.