- Kenny Loehr '00 lives in Pevely, Mo. He is a senior IT project manager for Washington University in St. Louis. He has a four-year old son, Dominic Michael Loehr.
- Jason Gavan '95 returned to the U.S. in 2006 after working at a law school in Lithuania. After some years in the insurance industry, he is now working as an immigration attorney and living in Columbia, Mo.
- Curtis Hendrickson '01 was married to Betsy Duncan recently in Iowa City, Iowa. Curtis is the activities director and 6th grade teacher for the Louisiana R-II School District in Louisiana, Mo. Curtis earned his Master of Education Administration in 2005 and his specialist of education degree in 2007.
- Summer (Talley) Miller '01 and her husband, Joe, live in Stuarts Draft, Va., where Summer is a behavior specialist for Augusta County Schools. They have three children: Madison, Conner, and Payton. Summer is working towards sitting for the BCBA exam.
- B.J. Berhorst '02 and Lisa Noard '05 were recently married and reside in Canton, Mo.
- Robin Lynn Edman '02 is a music teacher at Ft. Zumwalt School District in O'Fallon, Mo., and also serves as choir director for the Community Christian Church in Manchester, Mo. Robin resides in Chesterfield, Mo.
- Leslie Johnson '02 is the Director of Lincoln Land Community College in Litchfield and Hillsboro, Ill. She resides in Litchfield.
- Emily Cooper '03 has moved to Villa Park, Ill and is teaching K-5 music for Tioga Elementary in Bensenville, Ill.
- William K. Maguire '03 and his wife, Diandra, are busy enjoying being new parents. Quinn Gregory Maguire was born January 4, 2012 at 9:33 p.m. He came into the world at 6 pounds, 9 ounces and 20 inches long. Becoming a parent has been the greatest experience of both of their lives.
- Mandy (Crump) Plybon '03 and her husband, Joe, welcomed a son, Lucas Jeffrey Plybon, on October 21, 2010. Mandy is the education and public programs coordinator for National Churchill Museum in Fulton, Mo.
- Brian '04 and Erin Gagnon are parents of a daughter, Elaina Louise Gagnon, born September 13, 2012. Brian is a commercial loan officer for First National Bank of St. Louis in St. Charles, Mo. Brian, Erin, and Elaina live in O'Fallon, Mo.
- Callee (Labbee) Klingeman '04 lives in Marissa, Ill., with her husband Chris and children, Frederick, Kaitlyn and Steven.
- Jennifer Sousa `04 and her husband, Brock, recently had their first child, Mackenzie, on Feb. 23, 2012.
- Rodney Donahue '05 and his wife, Jessica, reside in Lubbock, Texas. Rodney graduated from Texas Tech University in May 2011 with his Ph.D. in Fine Arts (theatre). He is an instructor in both the Department of Theatre and Dance and the University College at Texas Tech. Jessica is the matching gift coordinator for the Office of Institutional Advancement at Texas Tech.
- Dr. Rodney '05 and Jessica (Schriner) '05 Donahue recently moved to Lubbock, Texas.
- Rodney '05 and Jessica '05 (Schriner) Donahue are the parents of a daughter, Rachel Madelynne Donahue, born Nov. 16, 2012. The Donahues live in Lubbock, Texas where Rodney is an instructor at Texas Tech.
- Roberto Bobby Garcia '05, resides in Lake Elsinore, Calif. He is an environmental technician for Safety Kleen in San Diego, Calif.
- Jon Hart '05 and his wife, Rebecca, live in Lake Waukomis, Mo., where he is a financial representative for Northwestern Mutual.
- Jonathan Hart '05 and his wife, Rebecca, live in Lake Waukomis, Mo. Jon works as a financial representative for Northwestern Mutual in Kansas City, Mo.
- Lindsey (Talley) Yancey '05 and her husband, Joshua, reside in Laddonia, Mo., with their two children, Jude and Miles. Lindsey is a library media specialist for Mexico Public Schools.
- Bryan Bartz '06 is a self-employed contractor for new home construction and remodeling. He and his wife, Shelley, are expecting twins in August 2013. They reside in Durham, Mo.
- Catherine (Hoeffken) Burkart '06 and her husband, Nathan, live in Imperial, Mo. Catherine is on the Vocation Ministry Team for the School Sisters of Notre Dame in St. Louis.
- Becca Casterline '06 was married to Brady Harris Oct. 29, 2012. Her husband is attending Lindenwood University for pre-med and is planning on attending medical school. Becca is an alterations coordinator for the Wedding Gallery in Saint Charles, Mo.
- Brandon Craig '06 resides in Lake City, Fla., with his wife, Amber, and their two children. Brandon is a correctional officer with Columbia Correctional Institution.
- Christina (Gray) Hardy '02 resides in Rushville, Ill., with her husband, Michael, and their daughter Makenzie. Christina is a registered nurse at Culbertson Memorial Hospital in Rushville.
- Erin Hull '06 was selected by her peers to be the Columbia Police Department's 2011 Civilian Employee of the Year. She is an Administrative Assistant III for the Columbia Police Department in Columbia, Mo.
- Jillian (Brown) Issleb '06 and her husband, Kyle, reside in Highland, Ind. They welcomed a baby girl, Penelope, to their family in September 2011.
- Jessica (Moore) Carlin '07 is the lead Pre-K teacher for The Crossing Preschool in Quincy, Ill. Jessica married Ryan Carlin on June 4, 2011.
- Jodi Beth (Talbot) Dormire '07 and her husband, Chad '05, currently live in Highland, Ill., with their two dogs, Jack and Murray. Jodi is a membership development specialist for the Girl Scouts of Southern Illinois and Chad is the mid-west contract sales manager for Cooper B-Line. Both enjoy traveling for their jobs and getting back to visit C-SC, where they met!
- Phil Forrester '07 and his wife, Leslie, reside in St. Louis, Mo. Phil is an administrative assistant for The Pulitzer Foundation for the Arts.
- Je'Taime (Austin) Mitchell '07 completed her Master of Arts in counseling at National University and received a promotion in the county mental health department for the County of San Joaquin.
- Charles '08 and Catie '07 (Powell) Pedersen live in Kansas City, Kans. with their dog, Hawk. Catie is the Assistant Manager of Ticketing for the Kansas City Repertory Theatre.
- Caly '08 and Lucas '09 Cramsey, live in Quincy, Ill., where Lucas is a compensation analyst at Gardner-Denver, Inc., and Caly is vice president-finance officer for Bank of Quincy.
- Josh '06 and Libby (Cottey) '08 Dole are parents of a son, Mason, born February 4, 2012. Libby is an RN at Scotland County Memorial Hospital in Memphis, Mo. The Doles reside near Greentop, Mo.
- Sara Eggleston '08 is an assistant athletic trainer for Eureka College in Eureka, Ill. Sara resides in Washington, Ill.
- Sara (Licari) Enloe '08 and her husband, Adam, reside in St. Louis, Mo. Sara is a marketing producer for PBJS in St. Louis.
- Heather (Scott) Feldkamp '08 and her husband, Derek, reside in Canton, Mo., with their son, William. Heather is a third grade teacher at Veterans Elementary School in Hannibal, Mo.
- Kristen Fellows '08 resides in Wentzville, Mo. She is a Chemical Technician III with Covidien in St. Louis, Mo.
- Jennifer (Ransdell) Fults '08 and her husband, Aaron, reside in Jefferson City, Mo. They are happy to announce the birth of their first child, daughter, Valerie Ann. She was born on Valentine's Day, Feb. 14, 2012, in Jefferson City. She was 6 lbs, 3 oz, 20 in long, healthy and beautiful.
- Janae Pearce '08 is currently living in Omaha, Nebraska and works for Alegent-Creighton Health as a Registered Nurse in an inpatient child/adolescent psychiatic unit as well as charge RN for the residential treatment center for children. She is returning to school this fall to obtain BS and MS degrees in nursing.
- Bethany (Shannon) '08 and Ryan Spilhaus live in Alexandria, Va. Bethany is group sales manager for the Kennedy Center in Washington, D.C.
- Nicole Herrington '09 has been hired as an executive assistant at SDC- Stage Directors and Choreographers in New York City.
- Chase Tifft '09 is CEO of Hyperion Brokers, Inc. in Peoria Heights, Ill.
- Kayla Viebrock '09 recently joined Missouri Valley College as an instructor of nursing and health sciences and as an assistant athletic trainer. After graduating from C-SC, Kayla received an M.S. in health, physical education and recreation from Emporia State University.