- Ione (Covey) Barham '48 is retired and shares her home with her youngest son, his wife, and grandson in Shreveport, La. She has a son living in Seattle, Wash., and a daughter living in Norman, Okla.
- Knute Skinner '51 has recently had "Concerned Attentions," his fifteenth collection of poetry published and launched in September by the publisher, Salmon Poetry. He continues to live in County Clare, Ireland, with his spouse, Edna Faye Kiel. A limited edition of his poems, translated into Italian, was published in 2011. A memoir, "Help Me to a Getaway," was published by Salmon in March 2010.
- Patty (Farrell) Casko '66 lives in Portage, Ind., where she is retired from teaching. She fondly remembers when her family owned and operated the former Dog 'n Suds Drive-In in Canton. In her retirement she works part-time as a nanny.
- Steven Samiec '73 is an orthotist for CH Martin Co. in Marietta, Ga. Steven and his wife, Terry, live in Powder Springs, Ga.
- Jack '74 and Diane Golden have moved to Santa Ana, Calif. He is still serving as chief assistant for the Orange County Counsel in Santa Ana.
- Susan (Walz) Hardee '83 is the proud grandmother of Gwendolyn Marie Carpenter, born Oct. 30 to Stephanie (East) and Jason Carpenter. Great-grandmother is Barbara (Nelson) Haupt '56.
- Amy (McGinnis) Blowers '97 has been named Volusia Online Learning Teacher of the Year. She lives in Port Orange, Fla., with her husband, Timothy, and children, Matthew, Megan, Michael, Jeremy and Joseph (TJ). Amy is completing an EdD in Organizational Leadership with an emphasis in instruction. Her goal is to teach future educators. She has also been elected a member of Alpha Chi and named Grand Canyon University Today's Inspirational Online Learning Student and was featured in its magazine.
- Kurt '97 and Carrie (Gordanier) '99 Schuett reside in Libertyville, Ill. Kurt recently signed a book deal with a major publishing company for his urban suspense thriller; it will be released during the Summer of 2014 in print and all e-book venues.
- Ericka (Crump) Wagoner '03 and her husband, James, live in Steedman, Mo., with their son, James T. Wagoner III, born in January 2013. Ericka is a claim representative for Auto-Owners Insurance.
- Ethan Bragg '13 is an admissions and financial aid counselor at Missouri Valley College in Marshall, Mo.
- Phylica Grayson '13 is the life enhancement director of Chariton Park Health Care Center in Salisbury, Mo. Phylica lives in Columbia, Mo.
- Meghan Townley '13 is working for KHQA news station in Quincy, Ill., as a reporter and weekend weather anchor.