- Virginia (Vest) Malone '55 is a retired teacher and lives with her husband, John, in Jefferson City, Mo. They have four grown children, 9 grandchildren and 11 great grandchildren.
- Celia Sue (Keethler) Robinson '58 is retired from Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., where she was a certified hand and upper extremity therapist. She lives in Kasson, Minn.
- Rod Lowrey '59 lives in a senior retirement community in Ellisville, Mo, a suburb of St. Louis. He was the co-founder of Forsyth Country Day School, a K-12 school (1000 students) in Winston-Salem, N.C. in 1970. He was the president of the board for 13 years. He finished writing a romantic novel about a senior retirement center and is also preparing to rewrite and expand his book on marriage and relationships.
- Dan '64 Thomas and his wife, Judy, are building a retirement home in Crown Point, Ind. They are building the home by themselves.
- Bob Carpenter '65 retired in December, 2012 after working more than 47 years for the U.S. Government, most recently as a Senior Contracting Officer at the Federal Railroad Administration's headquarters in Washington, DC for 23 years. With no more need for daily bus and subway commuting to DC, he and his Colombian wife, Maria Elsy, plan to move in late 2013 from Chevy Chase, Md. to Orlando, Fla. where Bob has tentative plans for tutoring English to foreign immigrants in between year-round gardening chores in his Florida yard, volunteering at the local animal shelter, and periodic travel adventures in this country and out. He welcomes contacts from C-SC alumni, especially those in Florida, via email at email@example.com.
- Thomas Nilsson '65 has retired from the U.S. Department of Defense and is at home in Monocqua, Wis. He has tried to follow C-SC football around the world. He will always be a fan of small college football which combines education, athletics and fair play.
- Bill Clark '71 is the associate director of AARP in St. Petersburg, Fla. He lives with his wife, Jean, and step-son, Andrew, in Palmetto, Fla. Bill's father, Chester, graduated from C-SC in 1941 and was captain of the Golf Team and co-captain of the MCAU Conference Champion Basketball team. His mother, Ruth Ownby Clark, was a Chi Omega in the class of 1943. His cousin, Lynn Clark Elliott, graduated from C-SC in 1975.
- William Clark '71 is the associate state director of AARP in Palmetto, Fla. He loved his years at Culver-Stockton, which is also where his father met his mother.
- Mary Ann (Wolfe) Burns '77, recently earned her Doctorate in Education (EdD) from the University of Missouri-St. Louis. She is currently director of School Improvement Initiatives with the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.
- David '83 and Jennefer (Estell) Julson '83 have a granddaughter, Magdalene Ann Ruble, born in July, 2012 to their daughter, Amy. They live in Urbandale, Iowa. Jennefer is a senior commercial lines agent for Middendorf Insurance Association.
- Bob Culbert '85, and his wife, Lynn Paulsen '86, live in Johnston, Iowa, where he is the commercial team lead for U.S. Bank.
- Leslie (Dole) Poston and her husband, Ray, live in Dixon, Iowa with their children, Zachary, Bailey, Allie and Nicholas. Leslie completed her Master's Degree as an Adult Advanced Practice Nurse and is setting up an Oncology Genetic Clinic.
- Emily Cooper '03 has moved to Villa Park, Ill and is teaching K-5 music for Tioga Elementary in Bensenville, Ill.
- Charles '08 and Catie '07 (Powell) Pedersen live in Kansas City, Kans. with their dog, Hawk. Catie is the Assistant Manager of Ticketing for the Kansas City Repertory Theatre.
- Britney (Surratt) Trone '10 and her husband, Michael, live in Rushville, Ill. with their daughter, Lola Grace Trone, born on Oct. 7, 2012. Britney is an RN at Culbertson Memorial Hospital in Rushville, Ill.