Culver-Stockton hosts five national fraternities and three national sororities, with approximately 40 percent of students taking part in the Greek community. Fraternity and sorority members live in separate housing units and meet weekly to participate in the management and activities of the chapters.
Joining a fraternity/sorority: Recruitment and pledging are restricted to full-time students who are admitted in good standing and/or maintain a 2.0 grade point average on a 4.0 scale.
Interested in learning more? Sign up for recruitment!
Sorority Recruitment - CLICK HERE
Fraternity Recruitment - CLICK HERE
- Participation in a Greek organization promotes fellowship and positive relationships.
- Provides leadership development and facilitate social interaction.
- Alumni play an active role in assisting members to promote an environment alive with academic, philanthropic and social events.
- Living in a Greek house gives members a unique opportunity to build close relationships and lifelong friendships.
- Many scholarship and community service opportunities.
Tau Kappa Epsilon
Alpha Tau Omega
Lambda Chi Alpha
Kappa Alpha Psi
Sigma Sigma Sigma
Greek leadership honor society: Order of Omega