Career Services provides students with the resources to explore career options and prepare for employment or graduate school. We offer confidential one-on-one assistance in a variety of areas including:
- Resources to help confirm or select career choice
- Cover letter and resume development
- Interview and job search strategies
- Graduate School
Students are encouraged to:
- Visit the career center as early into your college career as possible.
- Research your desired career and choose an appropriate major, or complete a career assessment to evaluate your interests, abilities, and values.
- Complete an internship.
- Compile a credential file at the beginning of your senior year.
- Use resources from the Career Services for your job search or research to explore graduate schools.
- Participate in presentations, workshops, and job fairs.
Come visit us! Our office is in the Gladys Crown Center, room 209, opposite of Dining Services and next to the All Faiths Chapel. Our office hours are 8 a.m. to noon, and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Feel free to stop by or make an appointment.
Click Here to access CareerJet.com