The admission policies and procedures of the Connected Campus are designed to allow students the opportunity to begin courses throughout the academic year. Students pursuing degree programs must submit official transcripts from previous institutions and have a minimum cumulative grade point average of a 2.0 on a 4.0 scale. Successful applicants should have an Associate Degree or a minimum of 50 credit hours of undergraduate course work.
The Connected Campus Program allows non-degree seeking students the opportunity to enroll in a course for personal development.
Tuition: $385.00 per credit hour
Payment Policy: Culver-Stockton College accepts all major credit cards, cash, money orders or personal checks. Tuition in full is due at the time of registration (prior to the beginning of class.) If an employer or third party is reimbursing the student for the course upon completion, the student may submit proof of reimbursement from the employer along with a $100 deposit.
Course requirements for graduation:
- 120 total credit hours earned
- 40 credit hours of 300-400 level classes
- 60 credit hours from a four year accredited college
- Completion of requirements for major
- Completion of Common Experience requirements
- 30 credit course of course work must be completed through C-SC