Tutoring and Academic Support Center
The Tutorial and Academic Support Center (TASC) provides free academic support services to all Culver-Stockton students. The center is committed to offering a wide range of academic services, including one-on-one assistance from a student tutor.
TASC offers a wide variety of student services such as:
- Tutoring for specific academic disciplines and general education courses
- Assistance with study and test-taking skills, time management and note-taking
- Assistance with writing and the use of the various styles of composing papers -- APA, MLA, etc.
- One-on-one assistance or group tutoring, as needed or requested
* All Services are free and confidential.
Contact:Jeanne Johnson, Senior Lecturer of Management Information Systems and Director of Tutoring & Academic Support Center
Fri 11 am - 5 pm