C-SC's accredited accounting program has a 100 percent placement rate for graduates.
- Many students double major in accountancy and finance.
- Minors commonly combined with an accountancy or finance major include psychology, criminal justice and sport management.
- Obtain a CMA certification or complete 150 credit hours through the undergraduate program or the MBA program to take the CPA.
- Interact with corporate leaders in the business leadership exchange lecture series.
- Join our students who have traveled to professional conferences in places such as San Antonio, Orlando, Boston, San Diego, Nashville and more.
- All students complete an internship, arranged with guidance from their advisors and the Career Services Center.
Forensic Accountancy: an 18-hour specialization which focuses on the skills necessary to review financial documentation with regard to white-collar crime.
Over the past ten years, C-SC students have received more than $85,000 from IMA national scholarships.
Julie Straus, CPA
Assistant Professor in Accounting, Department Chair of Business and Associate Division Chair of Business, Education & Law
Phone: (573) 288-6314
CLICK HERE to download this major's Fact Sheet for more information.