|Tuition & Fees||2013-2014|
|Undergraduate Tuition (per credit hour)||$385|
|Graduate Tuition (per credit hour)||$500|
|Graduate Deposit Fee (one-time fee, applied to overall tuition)||$150|
|Transcript Fee (per transcript)||$5|
|Returned Check Fee (per check)||$22|
- Course material not included.
Financial Aid for the Culver-Stockton Online Campus program can come from the Federal Student Aid program or through a tuition management service.
To apply for Federal aid, please visit www.FAFSA.ed.gov for more information and an application.
Tuition Management Services (TMS) will allow you to pay for your tuition in monthly payments. For more information about this service or to apply for this service, please call (800) 722-4867 or visit www.afford.com.
Employer Tuition Reimbursement Program
Students who receive employer assistance must provide proof of employer’s intent to reimburse the student at the beginning of the undergraduate or graduate school experience and at 12-month intervals after that. To demonstrate proof of intent, students must furnish copies of their employer’s reimbursement policy and a signed commitment from the entity’s human resources department on company letterhead. Mail or fax forms to the Financial Aid Office.
Financial Aid/ Employment Reimbursement
One College Hill, Canton, MO 63435
Fax: (573) 288-6308
Tuition in full is due at the time of registration (prior to the beginning of class). Students can make payments via cash, check, credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover), and/or Tuition Management Systems (TMS). TMS is an interest-free monthly payment plan available for an annual enrollment fee. 2013-2014 Culver-Stockton College Catalog obtained by calling TMS at (800) 722-4867 or visiting www.afford.com. Payments may be made via the campus portal, MyCulver.com, mailed, or made in person in the Student Financial Services Office. At the time a student formally registers for classes, either by signing and submitting the appropriate registration forms to the Registrar’s Office, or by registering online, the student agrees to:
- Assume financial responsibility for any charges and/or fees as posted to his/her student account.
- Abide by the official college policies regarding withdrawal from the College.
- Assume the responsibility for understanding the College’s official policy concerning schedule changes and satisfactory academic progress that may result in additional charges or the loss of eligibility for certain types of financial aid. It is considered the student’s responsibility to understand how these changes can affect his/her financial situation with regard to financial aid eligibility.
- Understand that refunds of credit balances resulting from application of financial aid and/or TMS contracts will not be made until all funds are received by the College.