Career & Internship Services
Career and Internship Services offers confidential, one-on-one internship & career guidance assistance including:
- Finding the right internships
- Resources to help confirm or select career choice
- Choosing and preparing for graduate school
- Cover letter and resume development
- Interview and job search strategies
Students are encouraged to:
- Visit the career center right away.
- Research a desired career and choose an appropriate major.
- Complete an internship.
- Participate in presentations, workshops and job fairs.
Director of Career & Internship Services
Career Services Center
Johann, Room 304B
Hours: 8 a.m. to noon and 1-5 p.m., Monday-Friday
Feel free to stop by or make an appointment.