The Interfraternity Council of Culver-Stockton College is the student organization responsible for upholding the standards, values and roles of the fraternity community and its individual chapters. The role of the IFC is to promote, to the best of its ability, the "Basic Expectations of Fraternity Membership," as stated by the North-American Interfraternity Conference's Commission on Values and Ethics:
- I will strive for academic achievement and practice academic integrity.
- I will respect the dignity of all persons; therefore, I will not physically, psychologically or sexually abuse or haze any human being.
- I will protect the health and safety of all human beings.
- I will respect my property and the property of others; therefore, I will not abuse nor tolerate the abuse of property.
- I will meet my financial obligations in a timely manner.
- I will neither use nor support the use of illegal drugs; I will neither abuse nor support the abuse of alcohol.
- I acknowledge that a clean and attractive environment is essential to both physical and mental health; therefore, I will do all in my power to see that the chapter property is properly cleaned and maintained.
- I will strive to incorporate in my daily life the ideals expressed in my fraternity ritual.
- I will challenge all my fraternity members to abide by these obligations and will confront those who violate them.
In addition to living these "Basic Expectations" to their fullest, the Interfraternity Council is responsible for enforcing any policies that apply to the fraternity community and the Interfraternity Council of Culver-Stockton College.