All students, faculty, and staff of Culver-Stockton College are eligible to participate in intramural events. Any student that is a member of an intercollegiate team is NOT eligible to participate in that sport or associated sports for the entire academic year in which they are a member of the intercollegiate team. This includes varsity players, junior varsity players, red shirts, and those on the disabled list. Once considered an intercollegiate team member, that status does not change unless the player is dropped from the team roster BEFORE the first intercollegiate contest.
- Football & flag football
- Baseball, softball, & Wiffleball®
- Basketball & associated basketball contests
- Volleyball, walleyball, & associated volleyball contests
How to Enter
- Obtain an entry form online, from the Student Activities Office or on the Bulletin Board across from the Cats' Pause.
- Fill out the entry form completely and return to the Intramurals Office before the posted due date. Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
- Team captains must attend captains' meeting before their team is eligible to participate.
- Watch for the schedule to be posted on the C-SC Intramurals Facebook page. Team captains will receive a copy of the schedule and rules at the captains meeting.
Changing A Roster
A roster may be changed, provided that the team does not exceed the player limit for that sport, and the change must be made before the team plays its first game. If a player is added, he/she may not have already participated with another team in that sport.