Students Living in the United States
Admissions: Application Process
Depending on what kind of student you are, the application process and the materials required may vary. The guide below will help point you in the right direction. If you have any questions, please feel free to call the Admissions office at 1-800-537-1883 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are a First Year Student if:
- You are currently in high school.
- You have already graduated from high school but never attended any colleges.
- You completed your G.E.D. and have never attended any colleges.
- You have attended college but not at a full-time status (less than 12 hours in a semester), or have less than 24 total college credit hours.
You are a Transfer Student if:
- You are currently attending another college full time (minimum of 12 hours in a semester).
- You have previously attended another college and completed more than 24 college credit hours.
You are a Home-Schooled Student if:
- You have been taught at home rather than a public or private high school and never attended college.
- You have completed an accredited home-school program (link to the website with accredited programs).
- You have successfully completed the G.E.D.
Tuition and Fees|
Click here to learn about our financial aid. You can calcuate your scholarship or even estimate your financial aid!
You are a Part-Time Student (degree or non-degree seeking) if:
- You wish to be enrolled in less than 12 credit hours in a semester.
You are a Re-Admission Student if:
- You were once enrolled at Culver-Stockton and wish to re-enroll.
Click Here to Begin the Online Application for Admission!