There are two ways:
- Apply online
- Download an application
No. You just need to apply with using either the freshman student application or transfer student application.
It is recommended that international students apply prior to April 1 to begin in the Fall (August) term. For students interested in beginning in the Spring (January) term, it is recommended that students apply prior to November 1.
Students are required to be proficient in English. If English is not considered your first language, a minimum TOEFL score is required. Minimum TOEFL scores required for admission must be higher than 550 (paper-based), or 79 (internet-based). Additional information regarding the TOEFL, including how to register for the test, is available online at this address: www.toefl.com.
- Prior to review for admission, applicants coming from English speaking countries are required to take the ACT/SAT test.
- Currently reside in the United States for at least one semester
- Have received a diploma from an American high school
The school code is 6123.
Prospective students from outside of the United States who wish to enroll at Culver-Stockton College need to submit the following items to begin the application process:
Official Transcripts and ACT/SAT Score
- Completed an Application for Admission
- First year students- must submit transcripts from your high school, secondary school or equivalent
- A minimum ACT score of 18 or SAT score of 860 (Critical Reading and Math)
- Transfer students- if you are an international student transferring from a college or university outside the United States, transcripts must be submitted using one of the following services:
English Language Proficiency including one of the following:
WES and ECE charge a fee for transcript evaluation.
- English as your first language
- * A minimum TOEFL score
- Current residency in the United States for at least 1 semester
- A diploma from an American high school
- ** A minimum Society for Testing English Proficiency (STEP) Eiken score
* Minimum TOEFL scores required for admission must be higher than 550 (paper-based) or79 (internet-based).
Additional information regarding the TOEFL, including how to register for the test, is available online.
** Minimum STEP Eiken requirement for admission must be higher than Grade 2A. Additional information regarding the STEP Eiken, including how to register for the test, is available online.
The Confidential Statement of Finance must be downloaded, completed and returned with all required financial documents. Financial documents are usually certified statements from a bank or other financial institution that prove you or your sponsor(s) can cover all educational expenses for the first year of enrollment. Notarized letters of support from financial sponsor(s) are required if your sponsor is not one of your parents.
Additional items that may enhance your application include:
- Letters of recommendation from a teacher (or school administrator)
- Personal essay or writing sample