- Have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Provide official transcripts from all colleges/universities, including the transcript with conferral of a bachelor’s degree.
- Provide two professional or educational references.
- Submit an official GMAT score. (For information on the GMAT, visit www.mba.com.)
- Have a minimum combination of 200 X GPA plus a GMAT score greater than or equal to 1025.
- Meet the following prerequisites, the equivalency of Culver-Stockton College’s undergraduate courses. Deficiencies may be completed through Culver-Stockton College’s Connected Campus Program.
- Principles of Accounting I and II
- Macroeconomics and Microeconomics
- Statistics and Business Calculus
- Complete the Culver-Stockton College online Graduate Program application.
- Submit a nonrefundable $30 application fee.
Students are required to be proficient in English. If English is not considered applicants’ first language, a minimum TOEFL score is required for admission: 550 or higher (paper-based) or 79 or higher (Internet-based). Additional information regarding the TOEFL, including how to register for the test, is available online at www.toefl.com.
The TOEFL will be waived if applicants:
- Prior to review for admission, came from English-speaking countries and were required to take the ACT/SAT test.
- Currently reside in the United States for at least one semester.
- Have an ACT score of 18 or SAT score of 860 (Critical Reading and Math).
- Have received a diploma from an American high school.