Undergraduate Graduation Requirements
- Must earn at least 120 semester hours of credit.
- 60 credit hours must be from an accredited four-year college/university.
- Earn a minimum overall grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 and a minimum grade point average of a 2.0 in the major.
- Must earn at least 40 credit hours in upper-division courses (300 or 400 level courses) and at least 12 credit hours of upper-division courses in major field.
- 30 of the last 45 semester hours must be earned from Culver-Stockton College.
- Student is responsible for meeting all degree requirements.
- Graduation application from degree candidates must be submitted no later than the end of the third week of classes of the current term in which the student expects to complete degree requirements.
- Graduation fee is charged to the student account in such semester
- Commencement exercises are held during the last week of each spring semester. A student must have 12 or fewer credit hours remaining in the undergraduate program and 6 or fewer in the graduate program at the time of commencement. The remaining courses must be completed during the immediately following summer sessions.