The Bachelor of Science with a major in sport management is designed to educate students with academic and practical experience in the business and management aspects of sport. This degree is designed for students interested in a career in sport-related areas other than teacher education.
- Prepares students for diverse careers within professional, intercollegiate and youth sport organizations.
- Allows students to choose from specializations, including: Accountancy & Finance, Marketing, and Business Administration.
- The sport management major can be easily paired with additional majors to help meet student interests.
- Complete an internship on campus or work with an advisor to create your own off-campus experience.
- Pursue careers in athletic directing, sports information, sport marketing or recreational sports management.
- This degree combines physical education, sport management and the business division.
- This major's standards have been set by the North American Society for Sport Management (NASSM).
Brandon Crisp '07
Assistant Director of Admission and Online & Graduate Admission Coordinator
Phone: (573) 288-6456