Financial aid is available for transfer students. We will put
together your financial aid package once you:
- Apply for admission
- Are accepted to Culver-Stockton
- Send us your Free Application for Federal
Student Aid (FAFSA)
The financial aid package may include scholarships, grants,
work-study programs, and low-interest federal student
- January 1 is the first date that the FAFSA may be submitted. The FAFSA is
submitted online at www.fafsa.gov.
Our FAFSA code number is 002460.
- For Fall Admission: March 1 is the priority deadline for filing the FAFSA.
- For Spring Admission: December 1 is the preferred date for filing your FAFSA. Please be as timely as possible.
- Funding is available based upon a first-come, first-served basis. Complete your FAFSA as quickly as possible.
To help with the cost of your education, Culver-Stockton
offers scholarships for transfer students.