- Completed application form submitted online or sent to the
C-SC Admissions Office
- Official Transcript(s) from all colleges attended
- An official high school transcript (or GED certificate) and your ACT or SAT score if you have completed fewer than 24 semester hours of college credit
Recommended to enhance your application:
- Letters of recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Certificates, licenses, etc.
Your application will be considered by the following criteria:
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended
- Sound academic standing from prior institution(s)
- Personal essay (if recommended by your Admissions Counselor)
- Letters of recommendation (if recommended)
- Work experience (if any)
Requirements for Acceptance:
- Minimum 2.00 cumulative GPA from all colleges attended.
Some community colleges have articulation agreements with Culver-Stockton, which makes transferring credits easier.