APPLY FOR FREE ONLINE.
Do you see yourself at Culver-Stockon? Follow our 2 steps to admission.
- Fill out our free online application at myculver.com/ICS/APPLY_NOW/.
- Send us your most current transcripts and ACT/SAT scores. Once your admission file is completed, you will receive an acceptance decision in about a week!
Your next steps will be:
- File your FAFSA beginning October 1 at FAFSA.gov and receive priority financial aid consideration shortly after admission to C-SC!
- If you haven’t already, come see our beautiful campus! Register to attend one of our Explore the Roar Days or schedule a personalized visit at culver.edu/visit.
If you have any additional questions, contact the Office of Admission at email@example.com or call 800-537-1883.
HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES
- Earn a 2.25 GPA on a 4.0 scale with a composite 18 ACT or a 960 SAT or above
- Earn a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale with a composite 17 ACT or a combined 920 SAT or above OR
- For Fall 2020 applicants, earn a 2.75 GPA on a 4.0 scale with no test score requirements OR
- Work with your admission counselor to be reviewed by our trained committee admit members.
- A signed parental transcript following the GPA and test score guidelines above OR
- Work with your admission counselor to be reviewed by our trained committee admit members AND
- Transcripts from any high school or college where courses were taken for credit or a GED/HiSET test score
If you have ever been enrolled as a full-time student at another college, you are a transfer student and are welcome at C-SC. Our full admission requirement to be considered is a 2.0 cumulative GPA. We can work with any institution; here are some partnerships we already have in place:
STEPS TO BECOME A WILDCAT INCLUDE:
- Complete a transfer application
- Send us all of your transcripts and once you are accepted, our Registrar will evaluate your coursework and determine what classes you will need to complete your degree.
If you have already earned an associate of arts degree, we will accept that you have completed our general education requirements. You can start immediately on your major coursework. You may also be eligible for a 2-year Transfer Graduation Guarantee.
For help with the admission process, contact:
Office of Admission
Culver-Stockton partners with Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing & Health Sciences (BRCN) in Quincy, Ill., to offer a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree that combines a liberal arts foundation with hands-on clinical experience. Students must meet BRCN standards to be accepted and begin the nursing program during sophomore year. Student's are recommended to meet with counselors from both C-SC and BRCN and visit both campuses.
First-Year Student Requirements:
- Minimum composite ACT score of 22
- Minimum high school GPA of 3.0
Transfer Student Requirements:
- Cumulative college GPA of 2.7
- Cumulative GPA of 2.7 in support courses
- Completed all the prerequisites with a grade of "C" or better
- Completed at least 24 hours of college credit
For more information, check out the BRCN Catalog.
Admission Coordinator, BRCN
Phone: 217-228-5520 x6964