Career & Internship Services
Career and Internship Services offers confidential, one-on-one internship & career guidance assistance including:
- Finding the right internships
- Resources to help confirm or select career choice
- Choosing and preparing for graduate school
- Cover letter and resume development
- Interview and job search strategies
Students are encouraged to:
- Visit the career center right away.
- Research a desired career and choose an appropriate major.
- Complete an internship.
- Participate in presentations, workshops and job fairs.
Get noticed. Be prepared.
The Career and Internship Services Office at Culver-Stockton College has partnered with Purple Briefcase, a fun, easy to use resource that connects employers with candidates.
Discover job opportunities locally and nationwide. Sharpen your skills through networking and career education content. Access career preparation resources such as interview tips, cover letter guidelines and information about the job market. Search for full-time jobs, part-time jobs and internships posted by local and national employers through a secure connection.
For more information, or to set up your account, contact Robin Jarvis in Career and Internship Services.
OTHER INTERNSHIP RESOURCES:
Search for internships within your area on these websites:
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Career Services Center