Cost & Financial Aid
|Tuition & Fees 2018-2019|
|Online Undergraduate Tuition (per credit hour)||$395|
|Master of Athletic Training Tuition (per credit hour)||$500|
|Master of Business Administration Tuition (per credit hour)||$500|
|Master of Education Tuition (per credit hour)||$400|
|Master of Education Technology Fee (per course)||$100|
|Undergraduate Enrollment Deposit (one-time fee, applied to overall tuition)||$100|
|Transcript Fee (per transcript)||$5|
* Course materials not included.
Financial Aid for Culver-Stockton's Online Programs can come from the Federal Student Aid program or monthly payments may be made through Tuition Management Services (TMS).
To apply for Federal aid, please visit www.FAFSA.ed.gov for more information and an application.
Tuition Management Services (TMS) allows you to pay for your tuition in monthly payments. TMS is an interest-free monthly payment plan available for an annual enrollment fee. For more information or to apply for this service, please call (800) 722-4867 or visit www.afford.com.
Employer Tuition Reimbursement Program
Students who receive employer assistance must provide proof of employer’s intent to reimburse the student at the beginning of the undergraduate or graduate term. To demonstrate proof of intent, students must furnish copies of their employer’s reimbursement policy and a signed commitment from the entity’s human resources department on company letterhead. Mail or fax forms to the Financial Aid Office.
Financial Aid/ Employment Reimbursement
One College Hill, Canton, MO 63435
Tuition is due in full at the time of registration (prior to the beginning of class). Students can make payments via cash, check, credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover), and/or Tuition Management Systems (TMS). Payments may be made via the campus portal, MyCulver.com, mailed, or made in person in the Student Financial Services Office. At the time a student formally registers for classes, either by signing and submitting the appropriate registration forms to the Registrar’s Office, or by registering online, the student agrees to:
- Assume financial responsibility for any charges and/or fees as posted to his/her student account.
- Abide by the official College policies regarding withdrawal from the College.
- Assume the responsibility for understanding the College’s official policy concerning schedule changes and satisfactory academic progress that may result in additional charges or the loss of eligibility for certain types of financial aid. It is considered the student’s responsibility to understand how these changes can affect his/her financial situation with regard to financial aid eligibility.
- Understand that refunds of credit balances resulting from application of financial aid and/or TMS contracts will not be made until all funds are received by the College.