Corporate & Institutional Partnerships
Culver-Stockton College offers the opportunity for businesses to enter into a corporate partnership, which will allow full-time employees, spouses and dependents to receive a 10% discount towards online program tuition.
Benefits of corporate or institutional partnership for employees:
- Online courses are eco-friendly - no commuting cost
- Online courses allow students to plan study time around the rest of their day, instead of the other way around
- Students can take courses/complete degrees while working or taking time to raise a family
- No dress code at home - do your classwork in your pj's while sitting on your couch
- Put yourself in the right environment to focus on what you're doing
- Online classes help you become more tech savvy
Benefits of corporate or institutional partnership for employers:
- Attract highly qualified employees
- Education assistance as a benefit leads to better employee retention
- Cultivate leadership among the ranks of your current employees
- Career planning and placement services available
Culver-Stockton College will provide promotional materials to share with your employees and opportunities for your employees to meet with advisors from C-SC at your place of business. To learn more about how to become a Corporate or Institutional Partner with C-SC, contact the Office of Admission at 573-288-6331 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our online programs allow employees the flexibility and convenience to further their education. We offer the following majors in a completely online and accelerated format:
- Accountancy, B.S.
- Business Administration, B.S.
- Business Analytics (minor only)
- Criminal Justice, B.S., B.A.A.S.
- Cyber-Security (minor only)
- Marketing, B.S.
- Sport Management, B.S.
- Master of Athletic Training
- Master of Business Administration
Degree tracks offered in:
- Accounting & Finance
- Healthcare Management
- Master of Education
- MBA-MSN offered jointly with Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing and Health Sciences
Culver-Stockton College is proud to acknowledge the following Partners:
Advance Physical Therapy
Charles Industries, Ltd.
Comstock-Castle Stove Company
Dot Foods Inc.
Douglass Community Services
First Bankers Trust Company
Great River Economic Dev. Foundation
Great River Health Systems
Hannibal Regional Healthcare System, Inc.
Kroc Center/Salvation Army
MECO Engineering Co., Inc.
Missouri Department of Corrections
Missouri Sheriff’s Association
Peoples Bank of Wyaconda
Peoples Prosperity Bank
Peters Heating & Air Conditioning
Quincy Medical Group
Canton R-V School District
Hannibal Public Schools
Knox County R-1 School District
Marion County R-II School District
Quincy Public Schools
Iowa Wesleyan University
Missouri Valley College
Northwest Missouri State University
Southwest Baptist University
William Penn University