C-SC Accountancy Program Advantages
- Over the past 3 years, 100% of our graduates are employed in professional positions.
- Our accounting graduates often enter CPA-track positions, with salaries of $50k - $60k per year, with rapid advancement to higher salary positions.
- Our faculty have real-life accounting experience and the CPA credential.
- You will study our hands-on coursework in state-of the art classrooms. Here’s a look at the full curriculum in our catalog.
- Be CPA ready by taking our 3+2 MBA track and graduate with BOTH a Bachelors and Masters in 5 years.
- Our curriculum includes professional development through the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) offering our students the opportunity to network with professionals beginning their freshman year.
- Students participating in IMA have won more than $85,000 in national scholarships.
- Our program is accredited through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
Danielle '12, CFO at Special Olympics Missouri
Lindsey '09, Revenue Agent at the IRS
Leah '09, Senior Manager, Tax at Ernst & Young
Daniel '06, Senior Trader at ADM
Kim '13, Controller at Metro Imaging, LLC