Full Tuition Scholarship
The Culver-Stockton College MBA Scholarship is an award to students who have applied and been accepted into the MBA program for the 2019-20 academic year. It grants a full tuition scholarship for the MBA program. To apply for the MBA Program, candidates should complete the application at https://www.myculver.com/ICS/APPLY_NOW/.
How to Enter
Scholarship candidates should create and submit a video close to 1 minute in length for the scholarship and answer the following questions:
- Why do I want to pursue my MBA at Culver-Stockton College?
- Why do I need the scholarship?
Videos should be uploaded using the form below. Deadline for submission is September 27, 2019. The scholarship will be awarded on October 11, 2019.
Video Submission Form
Click the link below to submit your 1 minute video.SUBMIT VIDEO »
To maintain the scholarship, a student must meet the following requirements:
- The scholarship only covers tuition for MBA required coursework. (No tuition for undergraduate prerequisites is covered).
- The student must pass all classes with a grade of B or better.
- The student must take classes in the order advised.
- The MBA degree must be earned within five years.
- The student agrees to participate in any marketing materials/publications for Culver-Stockton College.
- The student will forfeit the scholarship if an academic integrity violation is discovered.