Grissom elected president of Student Government Association
Cheyenne Grissom, a senior psychology and criminal justice major from Frankford, Ind., recently was elected president of the Student Government Association at Culver-Stockton College for the 2020-21 academic year.
Top, Cheyenne Grissom, newly-elected president of Student Government Association. Bottom from left, vice president Tayrn Hutcherson, secretary Alex Siron, parliamentarian Rebecca Holley and treasurer Joe Hunter.
CANTON, Mo. — Cheyenne Grissom, a senior psychology and criminal justice major from Frankford, Ind., recently was elected president of the Student Government Association at Culver-Stockton College for the 2020-21 academic year.
Also elected were:
- vice president Taryn Hutcherson, a junior elementary and early childhood education major from Moline, Ill.;
- secretary Alex Siron, a junior vocal music education major from Paris, Mo.;
- parliamentarian Rebecca Holley, a senior legal studies major from Thomson, Ill.;
- treasurer Joe Hunter, a senior chemistry and biological chemistry major from Camdenton, Mo.
Elected as senators at-large were:
- Grant Fischer, a senior business administration major from Alpharetta, Ga.
- Naomi Mosley, a senior business administration major from Urbana, Ill.
- Kaitlyn Conaway, a senior English education and theatre major from Steelville, Mo.
- Drew Klocke, a junior biological chemistry major from Ewing, Mo.
- Ahmed Barrow, a sophomore English education major from St. Louis.
Samantha Beauliua, a junior health science major from Madden, Alberta in Canada, was elected as a residence life senator.
Contact Dr. Chris Gill at 573-288-6334 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the Student Government Association.
Contact David Adam, Media Content Specialist, at email@example.com or 573-288-6000, ext. 6312 for more information.