Hutcherson, Simon, Dodd, Luciani win top Greek life awards
Awards for the Greek Life Student of the Year and the Greek Lifetime Achievement Award for both men and women were given during a virtual presentation recently organized by the Office of Student Life at Culver-Stockton College.
Top row: Taryn Hutcherson, left, and Michael Simon. Bottom row: Natalie Dodd, left, and Nick Luciani
CANTON, Mo. — Awards for the Greek Life Student of the Year and the Greek Lifetime Achievement Award for both men and women were given during a virtual presentation recently organized by the Office of Student Life at Culver-Stockton College.
The Greek Woman of the Year was Taryn Hutcherson (Sigma Sigma Sigma), a junior elementary education and early childhood major from Moline, Ill. The Greek Man of the Year was Michael Simon (Alpha Phi Alpha), a senior criminal justice major from St. Louis.
The Greek Lifetime Achievement Awards were given to Natalie Dodd (Chi Omega), a senior psychology and occupational therapy major from Palmyra, Mo., and Nick Luciani (Lambda Chi Alpha), a senior sports communication major from Georgetown, Ontario in Canada.
Other awards given were for:
- Outstanding Academic Performance, fraternity: Lambda Chi Alpha
- Outstanding Academic Performance, sorority: Chi Omega
- Outstanding New Member Education/Membership Intake: Panhellenic Council
- Outstanding Campus Involvement and Community Service: Delta Upsilon
- Chapter of the Year: Alpha Phi Alpha
- Emerging Greek Leader of the Year, male: Tau Kappa Epsilon’s Ahmed Barrow, a sophomore English education major from St. Louis.
- Emerging Greek Leader of the Year, female: Chi Omega’s Taryn Brown, a junior psychology major from Edwardsville, Ill.
Senior awards for leadership in Greek life were given to:
- Madison Eisenberg, a healthcare management major from Maywood, Mo.
- Kailee Gaither, an accountancy and finance major from Canton, Mo.
- Luke Blackburn, a physical education major from Leeds, England.
- Will White, a history major from Benton, Ark.
- Mike Pinne, a biological chemistry major from Herald, Calif.
Contact David Adam, Media Content Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 573-288-6000, ext. 6312 for more information.