Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)

To file for need-based financial assistance, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) here, or students may pickup the form at a high school or at a financial aid office. FAFSA's can be filed after October 1, using the previous year's tax information. Add Culver-Stockton's school code 002460 in order for the College to receive the results.

To complete electronic filing of a FAFSA, students and parents will need to apply for a Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID. Go to and choose the link to apply for a FSA ID.


There are various federal and state financial aid programs available to eligible degree-seeking students. All programs are contingent upon filing the FAFSA except for the Bright Flight Scholarship.


Pell Grant

The value of this grant varies based upon the Expected Family Contribution (EFC) through filing the FAFSA.

Teacher Education Assistance (TEACH) Grant Program

This grant provides up to $4,000 per year to students who intend to teach in a public or private elementary or secondary school that serves students from low-income families. As well, students must intend to teach in a high-need field. As a recipient, students must teach for at least four academic years within eight calendar years of completing their program of study. If a student fails to complete the service obligation, all agreements will be converted to an Unsubsidized Federal Direct Loan.

For more details regarding eligibility requirements, schools that serve low-income students, or a list of high-need fields by state, go to TEACH Grant Program Information Online.

Federal Supplemental Equal Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)

This grant may be awarded to students who are eligible for the Federal Pell Grant. Schools have very limited funding of the FSEOG so students are encouraged to file their FAFSA early and be accepted to the college.

Federal Work-Study Programs (FWS)

This program provides part-time, on-campus employment for students with established need. Students are eligible to work up to 20 hours per week. Jobs are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Federal Parent Loan For Undergraduate Students (PLUS)

The PLUS loan is a loan taken out by either a parent or step-parent who needs additional funds to assist students with educational expenses. The parent is responsible for repayment, which begins 60 days after the funds are fully disbursed. You may apply online at

Veterans Benefits

Culver-Stockton is eligible to accept benefits for veteran's benefits including the G.I. Bill and all other forms of veteran's benefits.


Access Missouri Award

This is a need based grant funded by the state of Missouri. Maximum amount varies each year. The student must file a FAFSA by February 1, demonstrate financial need, list a Missouri school code, and meet Missouri residency requirements each academic year. Students must maintain a cumulative 2.5 GPA for the award to be renewed.

For more information, go to Missouri Department of Higher Education (MDHE) website.

Bright Flight Scholarship

This scholarship is given to graduating Missouri high school students who enroll as a first-time, full-time freshman at an approved Missouri institution. Students must score in the top 3% of the state (normally a score of at least 31) or above on their ACT by June. The value of this scholarship varies each year. No FAFSA is required. Students must maintain a cumulative 2.5 GPA for the scholarship to be renewed.


Vocational Rehabilitation Services

Students with limiting disabilities may be eligible for benefits through the state's department of rehabilitation. These services include payment of tuition, fees, books, and job placement. Contact your local department of rehabilitation office for details. Culver-Stockton College accepts these benefits from all states.

Work Force Investment Act

Culver-Stockton is eligible to accept benefits through the WIA program for displaced workers. Students need to contact their local WIA office for more details.